Sunday 12 October 2014

Presentation Research: Roni Horn.

Her, Her, Her, and Her, 2002-2003. 245.1x244.5 cm overall.
What I like about this image is the presentation. I like how the images are seamlessly put together and the lines are completely straight. Every photograph is the same size as the next. The consistency in colour is another thing that drew me to the image, I like the lack of any real shadow as well as the rather dull lighting in the image. There is no real variation in tone in each of the images. This is a presentation I have considered using, although not on such a grand scale. I'll have less images photographs than this, much less, but I do like the way the photographs flow from line to line as if reading a story. As much as I like this set up, I do not think I'll use it for my final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment